We recognise that some of you may feel confident in managing the sale of your property supported by help and guidance from us whilst others prefer a fully managed service, so we offer two options for selling your property:
High Street Services
We manage your sale for you
- Our branch based team will support and manage your sale, doing all the hard work for you
- Your property is displayed in our high street branch and major internet portals
- You have access to view the progress of your property sale online 24/7
- We will regularly email your property details to our ever changing list of potential purchasers
- We conduct viewings on your behalf and at your convenience
- A personal online diary enables you to manage your availability for viewings, or you can speak directly with our team
- We contact your viewers for feedback and through your online account, you can view a list of all viewing activity
- We accept, reject and negotiate offers on your behalf
- A fully trained sales team will support you through the sale process with personal guidance every step of the way
- We qualify your buyers to help you decide who may be the best purchaser for your property
- Unlimited access to a team of sales professionals in branch, online or by phone
- We contact potential buyers by phone to introduce your property and encourage viewings
- Personalised, regular marketing reviews of your property
- We manage the progress of your sale to completion and keep you fully updated at all times
We are proud to work in conjunction with AMAS Financial Services who specialise in providing our clients with quality, professional mortgage and protection advice that you can trust.
Whatever your requirements, whether it be a mortgage for a house purchase, re-mortgage, buy to let or protections against sickness, critical illness or death we will ensure you get the best solution for you needs.
To arrange an appointment, please call 01763 242626, Option 3 and ask for Kenny.
With our full management service tailored to meet landlords’ needs, Briggs & Mortimer takes pride in reacting quickly and efficiently whenever your property is up for renewal. We take meticulous care in vetting prospective tenants, so you can rest assured that your property and your rental income will be totally secure. We know the area, the prices and the local amenities so we are well placed to promote your property to a wide audience.
We take all steps possible to ensure the highest calibre of tenant, employing a specialist company to obtain references for your peace of mind.
- Longer opening hours
- Comprehensive marketing
- Reliable References
- Creation of tenancy agreement
- Organisation of electrical and gas safety inspection
- Arranging the check-in
- Collection of rent
- Dedicated Property Manager
- Transfer of utilities
- Arranging payment of outgoings
- Arranging repairs and maintenance
- Management inspections
- 24-hour helpline
- Managing the check-out process
- Deposit protection and legal advice